Top 15 MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbags



Michael Michael Kors - These are handbags and purses much loved by fashion bloggers and fashion addicts alike. These bags are also a favourite among celebrities and what's great about this brand,is that it is not out of our reach!

It is definitely something that would consider an 'investment buy' with prices ranging from £85 for a purse to £430* but the sumptuous leather and never-date designs make a Michael Kors creation well worth the investment – and believe me when I say that these bags are just as good as most designer arm candy that I have laid my eyes upon.

I am in love with the Michael Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel. You can your own satchel for £310. It has definitely been added to my wishlist.

If you choose to buy a bag as a treat for yourself , I can assure you that one bag that will take your accessory collection to the next level.

Van Mildert have a gorgeous collection of Michael Kors bags that has made choosing my favourite bag very difficult, So I have chosen to list my top 10 favourite bags:

Click on the item to shop your favourite



Which one is your favourite?

Shop Michael Kors now

*If purchasing fom Van Mildert
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Chloe Polo. 24. London. Wine Gums.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment