Nelly: Trend SS/15 - Fresh White


Fresh White's is one of the Spring/Summer trends for 2015. As a big fan of dark colours - If I can find anything darker than black then I would be estatic - but this is a trend that I am looking forward to. I would be more inclined to wearing white in the form of dresses, t-shirts, blouses, jumpers and jackets but to go along with the "new year, new me" outlook on life, I'll treat my wardrobe to a pair of gorgeous trousers like these Luxe Pants from Nelly.com. This collection is full of gorgeous pieces but I have selected my top 15 to share with you.

You can shop your favourite item by clicking on the image



Shop the Fresh White collection now
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Chloe Polo. 24. London. Wine Gums.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment