Get Hip with Hipster Sunnies



It's probably the fact that I wish it was a lovely and sunny day that makes me feel as if spring is near yet still so far away, but I'm an optimist. I cannot wait to walk out of the house without my winter coat on!

I'm definitely spending my grey and cold mornings day dreaming of the day that I will be reaching for my pair of sunglasses to lay in the sun soaking all of it's awesomeness - not forgetting my factor 50, of course! 

It got me thinking that I am in a desperate need of  Sunnies updating and who did I stumble upon while browsing? Hispter Sunnies - perfect! It's as if it was a sign from above! Hipster Sunnies is a UK based brand that sells vintage, retro, festival and hipster sunglasses to you and me.

I'm all about the retro shades but their collection is filled with lovely sunglasses that there is something for everyone, whatever the desire.

Take a look the slideshow to view our favourite buys

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Chloe Polo. 24. London. Wine Gums.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment