10 Best Sunnies For Less Than £25!



How quickly is summer coming by?
 I have been building my summer wardrobe - slowly but surely I am ticking off my summer essentials check-list and next on my list are a pair of sunnies
As I expect to spend as much time outside as possible, a pair of sunglasses that are practical, funky, and completely awesome are on the top of that list.
There is one small catch though: They will need to be budget-friendly. 

So, I put my friends over at Hipster Sunnies to task. And, as per usual, they did not disappoint! I have rounded up the best sunglasses under £25.

You can also get 20% off by using the code TWIT20!
You're welcome

Click on the image to shop the item


Sunglasses checked off the list, it's time to fill the last few bits of my summer wardrobe - I now need a pair of heels that will have mylegs looking fantastic and a maxi-dress (it wouldn't be a summer wardrobe without one)!

Visit Hipster Sunnies now
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Chloe Polo. 24. London. Wine Gums.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment