Don't Forget Your Pencil Skirt This Spring/Summer!


Native Fox

I was browsing through Jennifer Grace's blog Native Fox's feed in the early hours of the morning and came across the most beautiful pencil skirt and it inspired me to dig out one of my own. Seriously, I actually went ahead and changed my original outfit for the day and threw on a pencil skirt. Slight regret came over me as the cold winds blew past my legs, nonetheless, I look cute!

I love pencil skirts for it's fit - giving us a flattering silhouette in its simplicity.  A versatile item to have in your wardrobe as you can take your skirt from the office straight to the bar! I like to style mine with 

Click on the images to shop the high street's hottest selection of pencil skirts:



Shop Pencil Skirts now
Visit Native Fox now
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Chloe Polo. 24. London. Wine Gums.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment